Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thank You!


Thanks to all of my friends in blogland for your prayers. My baby girl is now a day and a half past her last diarrhea! Yesterday she had a normal poopy and same with this morning. I think we are in the clear!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY!

In other news....last night my oldest made some Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies all by herself with my Kitchenaid Mixer...they are D E L I C I O U S!



My house is very clean. I'm very happy and content today. It feels good after a brutal week of sicky babyhead!!!!

We hooked our cable up last week and have decided to leave it hooked up (in case I haven't mentioned before, we have cable internet which comes with cable tv but he haven't had the tv hooked up for months because we find ourselves watching it ENTIRELY TOO MUCH)...i'm happy we're leaving it hooked up for now. I love Sunday night tv! I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening with a clean house and a healthy baby!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: