Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Some Helpful Websites...UPDATED

I may have posted this before but I am posting it again anyway.

Before we go to any movie, I check out these sites to find out what the content is.

(1) Plugged In Magazine
(part of Focus on the Family)
This website actually reviews movies, music, books, video games, tv shows....It is a Christian website and gives it's opinion from the Christian perspective.

(2)Kids In Mind
This website is movies only (I think) and strictly gives content. (sexual content, violence, language). There is no "review" only a run-down of what the content is.

(3)Christian Spotlight on Entertainment
(part of ChristianAnswers.net)
This is also a Christian website. Readers can give their own reviews here...and they rate it negative, neutral and positive.

Cindee gave me two more I thought I'd share with you.
THANKS SO MUCH CINDEE!

(4)Dove Foundation. I used to use this website too all the time. I have no idea why I haven't been there in awhile because it's really great!

(5)Common Sense Media. I've never been to this one but I'm excited to check it out.


Sooo....there are a few resources to help you make informed decisions about the entertainment you and your family choose.

No comments: