Friday, August 17, 2007

Another Year has passed....

Like sands through the hourglass.....yada yada....I never thought that phrase would ever make sense to me....but the older I get the more I understand just how quickly life comes and goes...

My youngest is turning 3 today!







My oldest starts the 8th grade on Tuesday....what in the world is going on?!?!?!?!




So much is going on right now...
The Little One's Birthday party is tomorrow...The girls are starting school on Mon/Tues....We close on our new house (PRAISE THE LORD!!) on Wednesday.... we'll be knocking a wall down, putting in new floors and painting...we have to be out of this house that we've been in by the 31st...my hubby and i are leaving on the 31st for our first trip away from the girls since the little on was born....(only for 2 nights)...I'm starting a VERY part time job (around 10 hours per week)at our church in the Children's ministry...

So i just wanted to update you guys on me and us and we....nuts as usual!!!

:-)


No comments: