Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gymnastics!

Ok...so Friday I decided to do a free trial class at one of our gymnastics schools. It's a parent participation class for toddlers. I think my little one had more fun than she's ever had in her life. My hubby came at the beginning and snapped some picture. Oh my word...I cannot tell you what it was like except FUN FUN FUN! Mostly just watching my crazy and wild little girl just run and play and have fun! So we are joining and will be going every week. I can't think of anything better for her to get her exercise and learn....oh..it was just great!

So...I didn't tell you her stats from her 2 year doctor appt. She is 33 1/2 lbs and 34 1/2 inches...that puts her weight, well, off the chart and her height in the 75th percentile....Doctor said she is so healthy and smart. Duh...I knew that! hee hee

She cracks me up...she talks SOOOO much...she repeats EVERYTHING and copies EVERYTHING...she's talking in sentences some...sometimes I understand everyword and sometimes I think she's speaking Japanese or Russian or Sweedish...ha ha...she has such a sense of humor and knows she's funny. AND....we are almost positive she is left handed...she eats, colors and does everything predominantly with her left hand...she even kicks with her left foot.

Next time we go to gymnastics I will try to get my hubby to stay longer and take some more pics cuz this is priceless! It will be a week or so before we go back because this is their registration week and they are closed.

SO THERE YOU HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE LITTLE...SOON TO COME...AN UPDATE ON MY OLDEST!

















No comments: