Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ramblings of a crazy woman....

So I just wanted to say hi.

I'm going to the gym about 4 times a week...taking Cardio Boxing and Cardio Dance and doing the stairs or treadmill....It's been 2 weeks...i lost between 5 and 7 pounds...i'm pretty happy about that.

My husband took me to GNC and got me this and this...plus I'm taking extra calcium and fish oil every day...

WOW...I can totally feel a difference in my moods and my energy levels...

I've actually been pretty consistent...for a week...:-)

Remind me to share with you about my terrible months of July to about the end of October...and why they were so terrible....Praise the Lord that it is all over...for now I will tell you this...if you are considering the Depo shot...make sure you research it and if you begin getting it...pay attention to any changes in mood that you may begin to feel. It can affect some people (like me) in a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE WAY....I had no idea how bad it had gotten until the last 2 weeks...after my last shot totally wore off. It's only been the last 2 weeks that I've felt back to normal...I'm not knocking the shot because it's awesome and fine for some...but for many I've read about and talked to it can be a nightmare....

LET ME JUST SAY I HAVE THE GREATEST HUSBAND ON EARTH WHO WALKED ME THROUGH THIS HARD TIME HOLDING MY HAND THE ENTIRE WAY AND WAS SO UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT WHEN HE COULD'VE JUSTIFIABLY GOTTEN VERY HURT AND ANGRY BY SOME OF THE THINGS I DID/SAID.....HE REALLY IS AMAZING!!!!

ANYWAY...I'll tell you more later...no time to go on now...gotta clean and get to GYMNASTICS with my wild child!

:-)

No comments: