Tuesday, December 19, 2006

HOLY COW

Has it been over a months since I last wrote anything?

Who would've thought I'd get out of the habit of blogging?

I STILL refuse to say I'm taking a "break" cuz I'm really not.

I just have gotten into my routine here at the house and I'm not on my computer much at all anymore except to check email and the news.

Since I last wrote I celebrated my 5 year wedding anniversary and I turned 30.
Here are me and my hubby.


I'm still working out although I took a couple weeks off because my feet were hurting so bad. I have extremely HIGH arches and my shoes were not supporting them very well. I got these.... and I wore them for the first time last night and they were awesome....i'm very excited.

My oldest is doing amazing in school. As of today she has 3 A's, 2 B+'s and 1 B. She's been doing cheerleading and she's been very involved in her church youth group. I can't believe she's halfway through 7th grade....she's growing up SOOO fast...she' 5'6 1/2 which makes her 2 1/2 inches taller than me....it's crazy! We had to get her new pants because she's grown over an inch since school started and all her pants are too short!!!


The little one is nuttier than ever. She talks in sentences and says the FUNNIEST things, and she KNOWS she's funny. She can say her ABC's and she can count to 20 only missing "15" occasionally....She can sing just about any song on earth, 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star', 'Silent Night', 'Itsy Bitsy Spider'....She's over 3 feet tall and weighs about 35 lbs. She's in 5T tops and 4T pants....size 6 diapers....and she's not potty trained yet. I better get going because 6 is the biggest diaper....She love Dora, Diego, Elmo, CAILLOU...she loves Caillou. She's still doing gymnastics and she's doing so good. She can do her forward roll ANYWHERE, including my mother-in-law's tile kitchen floor and her hardwood floor....She knows her colors and shapes and she suprises me EVERY SINGLE DAY with something else she knows. She's sleeping pretty good too.


Here are the girls...


And although this one is fuzzy...here are me and the girls.


My husband is still doing wonderful. He's still the best husband ever.

I'm excited for Christmas...I always am. This year my oldest brother will be here for a week and my neice will be here for 3 days.

So...there's an update....Sorry it's been so long. I think about all of you guys all the time. I'll try to write more often.

:-)
Stephanie

No comments: