Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm here!

I'm here. The girls are fantastic. I've just been spending most of my computer time on another blog where there has been an ongoing discussion about the issues at my church, solutions and so on....it's been a good way for me to practice what I wrote a couple weeks ago...I have participating despite my fear of sounding stupid, getting proved wrong and all those other fears.

We are all doing really well. The baby has been weaned for over 2 1/2 weeks and is waking up about once a night for about 5 minutes (I stay in bed and watch on the video monitor)then she goes right back to sleep. She is also napping really well.

The oldest is in New York with my mom-in-law. This week is her spring break. I'm sure I will have a picture or two to share when she gets home. I MISS HER!

I'll try to post some pictures and a little more later.

Thanks guys for missing me!


I'm trying to lose weight and exercise...it's going well...pray for me to stay consistent, which is ALWAYS my downfall.

No comments: