Monday, March 27, 2006

Strange Email

To my fellow bloggers:

A week ago I received an email that was very strange to my blog email address. I didn't know the sender but she asked me advice on a situation she was having problems with.

I know of one other of my blogging buddies that have gotten this email and she responded to it asking if this person had mistakenly sent it to her. My blogging buddy has actually gotten a response so we know it's a real person and not "spam" per se.

Anyone else get this email. Did you respond?

Be careful. It is possible that this person is trying to get personal information from us for some reason. I'm not sure what his/her motives would be to email such personal information to complete strangers asking for advice.

Love you guys!
Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

No comments: