Friday, March 03, 2006

End Times


Sharing Some Mint Chip Ice Cream

Playing on the slide

My youngest daughter is one step closer to being completely out of babyhood....

She's been weaned. 4 nights (and days) we've gone with no nursing and I've actually slept almost all night for the first time in a year! The last time I nursed her was on Sunday night.

She wakes up like once, and I let her yell and she goes back to sleep in a few minutes. I have THIS monitor....so I can see that she's actually falling asleep while she's yelling...it's really cute. I wish I had gotten this monitor earlier!

She's sleeping later and more soundly (through all of the sounds of 3 people in the morning walking back and forth by her room, squeaky wood floors...etc) and when she does wake up (8:00am this morning) she's in a fantastic mood and says "Momma, Momma"...oh it's so cute!

Anyway. So the next step is the bed. When she is consistently sleeping well through the night I'm moving her to the bed...then it's potty training.

Thanks for all of your comments and support. All of you are awesome. I'm with Robin...we should take a blogging mommas cruise...or blogging buddies for those of you that aren't mommies yet!

I'm still messing with my blog template. I haven't posted much because I've spent so much time on mine and on helping others (which I ABSOLUTELY love to do!) and I haven't felt like posting. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or want help with your template. I'm learning SO much and it's so much fun!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: