Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Little Encouragement.

Matthew 11:28-30
28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for us to suffer under the weight of our burdens. HE died on the cross so HE could bear our burdens and so we could feel JOY...pure JOY. Don't let Satan convince you that you're not worthy...he has no right...Satan has no power in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Here are two FANTASTIC songs for those of you that are feeling the weight of your burdens today.

Click here to Listen to 'Letting-Go by Shawn McDonald'

Click here to listen to 'Trading-My-Sorrows by Darrell Evans'

TRADING MY SORROW

Darrell Evans
I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning

No comments: