Thursday, April 13, 2006

TTT

Ok...here are the 3 biggest projects....let me rephrase....3 OF THE Biggest Projects that have to be done at my house...that I keep putting off....

(1)My desk....again...I am a SAHM....WHAT IS ALL OF THIS STUFF????


(2)Our Room...I have to rearrange....it's just not working for me...I even know how I'm gonna do it. It just doesn't feel like a bedroom...more like just a place to sleep.


(3)My youngest's room....come to find out the window over the bed poses a potential safety issue...mainly, when she stands up and jumps she could go RIGHT OUT into the back yard...through a pane of glass, not a happy thought...

I also have to organize my food cabinet and my tupperware/serving dish cabinet...

Clean up my oldest's closet...

Clean the entire office area...the file cabinet is really just hiding messes in the drawers...

Straighten the bookshelves in the front room...

Figure out what the heck to do with all of our VHS Tapes since we now have ONLY a DVD player...I'd like to copy them onto DVD at some point in my life, but what to do with them until then...hmmmmmm

Pictures of each project are forthcoming...i just have to FIND my camera!

Until then...you can enjoy this picture. My youngest LOVED the Easter Bunny when he wasn't trying to hold her....as we got closer and closer her grip got tighter and tighter...notice her toes in my side...

As we walked away she started getting mad that we were leaving the big "ki-cat"....silly girl!

No comments: