Monday, July 10, 2006

Growing up

The little one is sleeping in her BED, in her room, (not crib, not living room) for her nap for the second time EVER.

The oldest left this morning with my mother-in-law for 10 days in New York.

I'm very tired. Up late last night, up early this morning...I'm usually to bed early and up early....

It's my naptime too.

I've been working on projects and I feel like I've barely been home in the last couple weeks, much less on the computer.

My bloglines had gotten down to only 40 or so new items....it's back to 300....I will be reading you're posts this week sometime....I hope.

I'll post some a couple pictures from the last few weeks.

Trying to think of names to give my girls on here instead of "the youngest" and "the oldest"....any suggestions?

I'm tired....going now to nap.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........................



No comments: