Monday, June 12, 2006

I Love My Husband....




We have only talked once about getting a dishwasher and that was at Christmas. We decided against it at that point because we are renting and didn't know how long we would stay here before we bought a house. Remember...I got this beauty instead...which by the way, works beautifully and is still totally cool looking!

On Saturday morning...out of the blue...while he and my girls were eating breakfast at the kitchen table...he told me to find a dishwasher and get it.

HUH?

WHAT DID HE SAY?

A WHAT?

Praise the Lord...I found this one. Top of the line Kenmore portable dishwasher...best part, floor model, TOTALLY MARKED DOWN!!!!....perfect condition....it's so cool...SO COOL!

CAN I JUST TELL YOU....There has not been dirty dishes in my sink since Saturday. I have not had to hand wash anything since Saturday.

MY HUSBAND TOTALLY ROCKS! He is so good to me! I am so blessed to have him and I thank God every day for him!

From now on Ken does my dishes...Ken More...hee hee (get it? It's a Kenmore dishwasher)

Thank you baby! Thank you for working so hard for us. Thank you for taking such good care of us. Thank you for everything!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

No comments: