Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Prayer *updated*

Several people that I have come to "know" are in need of prayer so I thought I'd post links so you can go, read and pray...

I've added 3 more people to the top of the list and I will continue to add more if there is more to add....

These women range from people who I know very well to people who I don't know very well at all....but then 2 things they all have in common are that #1 they really need special prayer and #2 they all have this awesome faith that no matter the circumstances GOD is in control...they are all amazing!!!

If you are on this list I hope you don't mind that I have put you here. Please email me if you wish to be taken off for any reason. I will totally not feel bad at all!!!



*Dionna* for the spiritual warfare going on in her life.

*Annette* for her husband and her finances.


*Holy Mama* for her daughter.

Gwen for her brother (Here is some background.) and her daughter.

Kris for her husband's health.

Emily as her husband is away in Iraq.

Christy for her family as they have had some very heartbreaking news about and she is pregnant.

Amanda for her husband and her family as she is also pregnant and they have been having some hardships.

If I've missed someone it's only cuz I'm trying to catch up on my blogs and i haven't quite gotten there yet....I may be adding some soon.

Thanks...
I'm going to post the lyrics to some songs and the links to hear them for any of you who need some encouragement today...

Click here to Listen to 'Letting-Go by Shawn McDonald'
(Still looking for the lyrics to Shawn McDonald's song)


Click here to Listen to 'Praise-You-In-The-Storm
PRAISE YOU IN THE STORM
Casting Crowns
I was sure by now
God You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say "Amen"
and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God
Who gives and takes away

Chorus:
I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry You raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can't find You

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God
Who gives and takes away

Chorus

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth



Click here to listen to 'Trading-My-Sorrows by Darrell Evans'
TRADING MY SORROW
Darrell Evans
I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning

No comments: