Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just a Few Things to Share...

Remember when I wrote this and this? Well, e-mom excerpted a little bit from a book on marriage that is along the same lines. You can find it here.

If you haven't visited e-mom's site you definitley should!

I have severaly projects I'm gonna try to tackle for my first Tackle It Tuesday...

I got so much done yesterday and my house is in really good shape. The laundry is done so I am spending today on special projects...I even got a couple done yesterday.

One of the emails I got from FlyLady was a testimonial about a lady who saw this huge mess as such a big project. She thought she would wait until after her son went to bed and then she would tackle it...but then, she though no, we'll set the timer for 15 minutes and see what we get done. Her and her son got to it and I think it was 4 minute later that were done!! I think that alot about how I make these little cluttered corners seem like such big projects and then, when I go to do them, they are NOTHING! WOO HOO! I'm so psyched!

OK...I'll take pictures and post them this afternoon or this evening.

Until then...remember, we as mother's and wive's have the influence and power in our homes to set the tone...what tone are you setting. Sometimes I wake up grumpy and with a headache and as everyone else wakes up they all sort of absorb that same attitude and everyone seems grumpy...BUT, if I ON PURPOSE decide to be happy and smile the entire household seems to follow my lead...I'm not saying we can't have bad days and feels sick, and I'm not saying to live in a pretend happy Leave It To Beaver world...I'm saying we CHOOSE our attitudes, and those attitudes determine the entire tone and mood of our households....just something that keeps coming into my mind and something I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF OF everyday...

Have a GREAT DAY!

No comments: