Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My books and Fly Lady

Ok, you guys are gonna think I'm nuts. Remember back when I ordered those books and I was so excited about oraganizing my home and my life?? Well I did get started on my home and really don't have much left to do...but I have only read a few pages in two of the three books. Unlike Leslie I just can't find the time. (ha ha)

ANYWAY...my point is, I've discovered The Fly Lady. Now, my house is not in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) but it does get really messy sometimes and she has a great system for learning habits and how to take care and love yourself as well as how to get your home clean. I'm very excited to start doing this. I signed up for her mailing list to receive daily reminders and stuff. I think it will be great.

I put my Navigation Bar back at the top even though it's still messed up. I hate not having it because when I want to find a post of mine I can just type in a keyword and hit "search this blog" and I find it...for example, the above reference to my previous post about books. SO...sorry it's so funky...I don't know why, I know how to get rid of it but I don't know how to fix it and I wanna keep it so oh well.

No baby boot camp today. My hubby has taken my truck and left his car because he needs to have it looked at, but I did go Monday and Tuesday. It will be nice to rest today...and clean really good. I still have decorations sitting on my front porch. I've only done a little bit to the front of the house, so I can finish it today maybe.

Now I have to go Shine My Sink.

No comments: