Thursday, December 01, 2005

Three Things Thursday

Ok, I've noticed most TTT player's 3 things are related to each other somehow so I'll try that. I'm more random but I can conform a little.

(1) I attended 3 different Elementary Schools in 3 different towns. Middleburg Elementary School in Middleburg, VA...WG Coleman Elementary School in Marshall, VA and Sudley Elementary School in Manassas, VA...4 different ones if you count Sinclair Elementery in Manassas where I attended for about 4 days until they found out I lived in Sudley Elementary's district.

(2) I attended 2 different Middle Schools in 2 different towns. Stonewall Middle School in Manassas, VA and Lychburg Christian Academy (now Liberty Christian Academy) in Lynchburg, Va.

(3) I attended 1 High School (in one town). Lychburg Christian Academy (in Lynchburg, Va)

BONUS! I have attended 4 different colleges in 3 different states and I still haven't graduated from college. I have about 48 credits left. I'm almost there! I did earn my Paralegal Certificate in 2000 from Central Virginia Community College in Lynchburg, VA.

There you have it. I gotta go back and finish cleaning now.

No comments: