Friday, December 09, 2005

TAG!

Michelle tagged me with this so here is my stab at it.

Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:
1. Watch my baby receive Christ.
2. Watch both girls graduate from High School and College
3. Visit the Islands of Greece.
4. Take a Cruise.
5. Go on a nationwide trip visiting amusments parks all over the country
6. Vacation along the east coast from NJ to FL…visit the towns I used to live in and my family.
7. Vacation along the west coast from WA to CA…never been to the west coast, my hubby has 2 brothers there and now my sis-in-law and neice will be in CA too!
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Lie or even Keep a Secret
2. Imagine my life without my two girls and my husband
3. Part my hair on the left side or in the middle (I have a cowlick)
4. Curl my tongue (my mom, my dad, my brothers can…not I)
5. Eat seafood…any kind…yuk
6. Fly on a plane without being sick to my tummy for 2 days before hand and tearing up
when we take off and land
7. Go a day without chocolate
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Husband (Wife, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Best Friend)
1. His sense of humor
2. His honesty
3. He’s an amazing father
4. His drive and determination to be better (husband, father, Christian, Real Estate Broker….)
5. His countenance
6. His desire to learn everything he can about everything
7. His ability to dream big!
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. I Love You, I Love You, I Love You!
2. Time to go to Wal-Mart
3. Do you have a pee-pee diaper?
4. Time for the Teletubbies!
5. Are you finished with your homework?
6. Someone is stinky!
7. No, No
Seven Books, Or Series, That I Love
1. The Bible
2. I haven’t read an entire book since I was about 21….shhhh…except my daughter’s board
books
3. Sorry to be a bad example but at least I’m honest!
4. I’m working on it now. I have 3 in line to read.
5. Until then I have nothing really to write here.
6. I can’t even remember most of the books I’ve read. The last one was Amistad.
7. That was when I was 21.
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Elf
3. Hildago
4. Four Feathers
5. Man in the Iron Mask
6. Last Samuri
7. Batman Begins
UPDATE: 2 More...The Princess Bride and Labyrinth

Seven People I Want To Join In To
1. Shelley (now you’ve been tagged twice!)
2. Rebekah
3. Addie
4. Leslie
5. Dana
6. Robin
7. Anyone who reads my blog….just let me know you did it…these are just the first bloggers I came acrossed back when I started t

No comments: