Friday, January 27, 2006

I feel sleepy, oh so sleepy.....

Ok, I don't regret nursing my daughter. She gained weight so well and was so healthy...for the most part. BUT...I thought nursing was suppose to help build her immunity. I don't know what I thought that meant but FOR GOODNESS SAKES! It seems that every month since August she's had a cold. I think it has to do with the nursery at church. She has it bad again. RUNNY RUNNY NOSE...nasty cough, sneezing...a little congestion....she was up ALL NIGHT except for 3 hours after I gave her an antihistimine....That means I was up all night. I don't ever remember being more tired than I am right now. She is sleepy but has no intent on going down for her nap yet (3 hours early? yeah right mom)...even though she didn't sleep last night and she's so tired, it will be 1245 or 100 before she goes for a nap. I think I can make it if I just stay away from laying down, maybe even sitting is a bad idea....but I might collapse from exhaustion if I stand....oh, goodness. I feel so bad for her because she has snot coming out a million miles an hour. Other than that though, she is in good spirits, as usual...

Pray for some rest today, please....please....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: