Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One More Again

She napped again today...without a fight...for an hour. wow.

She went to bed at 730 again...without a fight...she's having a problem sleeping through the night again, but we'll tackle one thing at a time. A regular naptime and a regular bedtime. She's falling asleep on her own but the last 3 nights she's woke(?) me up 4 or 5 times. I'm not sure what that's about but I'll deal with that next week.

My house is clean, I mean really clean...thank you FlyLady, you R O C K!!!

I've gone to Baby Boot Camp2 days in a row. It's kicking my B O O T Y! After missing for 2 weeks it's like starting all over. That's ok...I've recently noticed my little belly is shrinking...slowly...but I've noticed.

My oldest is with us tonite, until Saturday. Hooray! We've been working on her homework. I love it. We're watching Wednesday night shows (Criminal Minds, CSI:NY)...I'm liking having the cable hooked up.

It's been a really good day overall. I can't wait to go to bed. I love our new bed with our new sheets and our new comforter. It's so comfy, I never want to leave.

Now I'm going to pray with my daughter, tuck her in...then I'm going to sleep.
Good Night All!

No comments: