Friday, January 06, 2006

Prayers

My baby girl is still really sick. I guess I thought it would be over in like 3 days so I kept thinking she was getting better BUT....diarrhea. Man, it's bad. She'll be fine, playing and whatever, then she'll start screaming, yelling, crying, whatever....then I'll change her diaper and she'll lay in the middle of the floor, motionless...worn out. I hate this. I read that it can last 3-9 days and even up to 2 weeks. I can't believe she just is laying there...I've got blankets on the floor to make it soft and she's covered up, just laying there. I've NEVER seen her like this. I know it's part of it but I feel so helpless. In her whole 16 months she's never been sick like this. Only some colds but nothing like this. First throw ups and first diarrhea....I pray it's the last for awhile.

I just want to see her up playing, back to normal. I wish she could talk and tell me what she needs and how she feels.

Oh well...please pray that she gets better soon.

No comments: