Monday, January 30, 2006

Ugh Bug

UPDATE:
6:26
Within 10 min of taking the Emetrol I felt like a new person. I feel awesome...oh my word, I've never taken it before but it is a MIRACLE! WOO HOO!!!

6:00m
I feel icky. It started last night in the middle of the night. It hovered most of the day and came back full force this afternoon. My back hurts and I'm queazy (I am not pregnant, this I know for sure)....

My wonderful, spectacular hubby is making a wonderful dinner. I do feel hungry. I've taken pepto and now some emetrol. I don't have time to be sick and I have NO IDEA where this came from or what it is. It's been an eternity since I've been sick. I still don't think it's a virus or anything...I just think it's just a weird thing that is happening...

I think the emetrol is starting to work.

I'll write more later about the goings on in my house....I just had to post something for now.

No comments: