Saturday, January 21, 2006

Slumber Party...

I told my oldest she could invite as many girls as she wants to her slumber party birthday party....right now there are 8 eleven and 12 year old girls in this room with me...all the lights are off...they are watching Hangman's Curse....it doesn't get any better than this!

I'm very tired...my bones hurt. We have been going and going all day to prepare for this evening and tomorrow. I told the guy at church in my baby's nursery that I would fill in for him tomorrow so I am going to church while my hubby holds the fort down. By the way, my dear hubby is staying away from the house until it's time to go to bed. He is, right this second, 2 blocks away at my mom-in-law's house watching TV. My baby is sound asleep, 30 minutes later than normal...she was a bit wound up with all of the big girls here playing with her.

The party lasts until 2:00 tomorrow...I hope I do.

No comments: