Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Tagged

Christy tagged me FOREVER AGO and I'm just now doing it...better late than never! Sorry Christy!

I'll try and keep this going.....

2 Names you go by:
1) Stephanie
2) Mom
2 Parts of your heritage:
1) Dutch
2) French
2 Things that scare you:
1) spiders!!!
2) heights
2 of your everyday essentials:
1) God
2) Chocolate
2 Things you are wearing right now:
1) tshirt with Pebbles on it
2) capri sweatpants
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1) Shawn McDonald
2)Superchick
2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1) security
2) romance
2 Truths:
1) God is amazingly consistent
2) My family is the best!
2 physical things that appeal to you in your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend:
1) Smile
2) Eyes
2 of your favorite hobbies:
1) playing on the computer
2) taking pictures
2 things you want really badly:
1) to buy a house with a lot of acreage for animals and a garden
2) to finish college
2 places you want to go on vacation:
1) Greece
2) All across the United States visiting amusement parks and historical places
2 things you want to do before you die:
1) watch my girls grow up
2) graduate from college
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1) I hate spiders
2) I love the color pink
2 things you are thinking about now:
1) I need to do my housework
2) It's kind of cold in here
2 stores you shop at:
1) Walmart
2) Walmart
2 people you'd like to see answer these questions...
Again, I know you think it's the easy way out but I love reading these things so
EVERYONE on my blogroll is tagged!!

No comments: