Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Faith and kinda by Gwen:

10 years ago...
I was 19 and had just quit college after my first semester.
I moved out for the first time into a townhouse.
I was working at the Ground Round.
I got in a terrible car accident (right around Valentines Day)
I was starting to make some really bad decisions for my life!

5 years ago...
I had been dating my husband for 3 months and we were already talking about getting married.
I was going to a very good college and getting my feet back on the ground.
I quit smoking.
I was working at an HMO processing claims.
I was beginning to make some really good decisions for my life!

1 year ago...
My daughters were 6 months and 11 years old.
My baby girl was about to stop sleeping through the night.
I was still getting used to having a young child (I still am getting used to it!)
We were living at my mother-in-law's house.

Yesterday...
I began attending a women's Bible study at church!
I was on the computer.
I cleaned my house.
I played with my youngest.
I watched American Idol, House and Boston Legal.

5 songs I know all the words to...what song DON'T I know all the words to? I love music!
Extreme Days - TobyMac
I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
Beauty For Ashes - Crystal Lewis
Revolution - Kirk Franklin
Fireproof - Pillar

5 Things I'd do with a million dollars...
Tithe
Pay off the rest of our debt
Buy a house (for us and our moms)
Take a trip
Go shopping!

5 Places I'd run away to... (with my family of course)
Greece
My room (maybe this one without the family)
Walmart
the beach
Any amusement park

5 things I'd never wear...
one of those short skirts that are so popular. How do you sit in these things?
These sunglasses. Uh, just cuz I find them rather unflattering.
tattoos...too much commitment!
These shoes...I know they probably work and are great but they are just funny looking to me.
Makeup like her. I don't think I need a reason.

5 favorite toys...
My computer
My camera
My mixer
My toaster
My daughter's Dance Praise...trust me on this, you need to get this!

5 favorite books...
I'll get back to you. I haven't read in forever...except for board books.

5 greatest joys...
My hubby
My oldest
My youngest
Getting married
Giving birth

5 people to tag for this...
Everybody on my Blogroll... seriously

No comments: