Friday, February 17, 2006

Humble Apologies and Sincere Thank You's

I have received emails and comments that I haven't responded to in the last week or two. I also haven't been commenting like I want to on you all's blogs.

I am sorry. I like to let people know INDIVIDUALLY that I appreciate what you've said.

I truly TRULY appreciate all your comments and I totally intend to respond to your emails tonite.

I have been trying to focus my mornings on cleaning so I have some time in the evening to blog and email. It just NEVER works out that way and I have only enough time to read some new posts on you all's blogs.

You ALL have been so sweet and thoughtful and HELPFUL!

Thank you so much!

I am nervous now about the bed thing with my youngest (who BY THE WAY...is 18 months TODAY!) We got a video monitor and rails and we have a spare twin bed...and now I'm pausing and thinking....I'll know when it's time. As far as potty training...I read to get a potty and have her get used to it, seeing it, sitting on it...whatever, but not to push it. I think that's what I am going to do at this point.

I NEVER mind helping those of you who have had questions about how to do things on your blog. I will always do my best to answer your questions. I don't know everything whatsoever and what I do know I learned by poking around and figuring it out so my ways might not always be the "textbook" way.

Ok, so there you go. So if you've sent me an email or commented with a question I will be going through and trying to answer you tonite and tomorrow. If you as me a question in the future PLEASE don't feel like I'm ignoring you or not interested in what you've said because I AM!

OK....I just had to say that. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much to most of you but it's been in the back of my head for days to get back to you guys so this is a start!

:-)
YOU GUYS ROCK!

No comments: