Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Me and My Valentine


Here are me and my wonderful husband (isn't he a hottie!) I really like this picture except our pose. I set the camera up and we took it with the timer so I ran back and he had his coat on so I made him take it off really quick and turned and smiled....that's why were standing kind of funny. His arm is around me but it looks like we're just standing there.
We had a wonderful dinner last night at a really fancy restaraunt while my mom watched the little one. We ended the night with a trip to Babies R Us to get a new video monitor, bed rails and some really cool plug covers (thanks Meghan!).

My hubby got me a beautiful pink and sparkly watch and some really beautiful jewelry (i have it on in this picture).


We had a whole lot of fun!
I hope you ALL had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: