Friday, February 17, 2006

Five Favorite Foto's Friday (FFFF) - My Oldest

Here is a picture of my oldest when she was about 3. She is now 12. Today we sent her off to the mountains to snowboard. She was so ecstatic to get on the bit charter bus with her friend. I can't believe she's old enough. It is a church trip and we are very comfortable. She is in a group with 6 other girls and an adult leader. UGH....they are they until Monday....She took snowboarding lessons last winter and she will take some lessons tomorrow. She loves it! I know she'll have a blast.
Here she is with her daddy a year and a half ago.

My mom-in-law took this picture about 2 years ago.

Here we are a year and a half ago. I 3 weeks away from giving birth to my baby.


This is my oldest about 3 years ago. I can't believe how much she's grown up since then.

No comments: