Friday, February 10, 2006

Working out the bugs

UPDATE: I fixed the comments issue...I still have the issue of my sidebar and the big space between my title and the first post....any suggestions are welcome!!!

Well, I changed my template.

Bear with me. (like it will really bother you terribly!)

The comments for each post are on the post above it for some reason and my sidebar stuff is at the bottom.

I have to feed my little one and get her down for nap then I will work on it more.

Until then I hope you like what I've done so far.

Veronica...to answer your question. I just have learned stuff by trial and error, looking up in blogger help the questions I've had, and just looking at the html in my template to see how things are typed up. I don't mind questions AT ALL, there is no need to apologize...but I don't know if I even know what I'm doing really. I just mess around and figure things out!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: