Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hired Help

If I had a nanny or a maid...either one, that would be just great. Actually, the maid would only have to do my dishes. We live in a an old house (we're renting) and no one along the lines has ever installed a dishwasher. Not cool!

My daughter is demanding a lot of attention the last few days. My dishes have piled up from the sink to the other end of the counter. It's really bad. I can have my whole house clean and it just doesn't feel clean unless those dishes are done. My mom said she'd come help after she gets off work, but I am going to try to do a few at a time in between my daughter's needy moments. She chases me down yelling with her arms up in the air. She's biting everything (including me) that she can get her hands on. Her finger is chapped for shoving it into the back of her mouth, I really feel bad for her. I just gave her ibuprofen so I hope that helps.

But, for now, I'm doing what I can to make my home a little less tornado-like...it takes so long to get it really clean and nice, and in a matter of moments it is a wreck again. Such is life I suppose....

I could use your prayers today as I'm trying to stay sane. I hate a messy house. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! It makes it hard for me to think and the messier it gets the more sluggish and tired I feel and it gets hard for me to get motivated, SO HERE I GO....

No comments: