Monday, November 28, 2005

Playing Hooky

Today is Baby Boot Camp day....I am not there. It was a long night and I was moving slow this morning. By the time I should've been walking out the door I still hadn't eaten. Not a good idea when you're working out. So, besides the fact that I didn't get much sleep last night so I am quite sleepy, I am moving slow this morning and just didn't go.

I have cleaning to do today. The house isn't that messy, just little messes here and there.

We had Thanksgiving AGAIN at my mom's yesterday. Hooray for more leftovers because I was almost out! I'm going to eat leftovers for breakfast this morning. Yummy. We had fun. It was me, my hubby, my 2 girls, my mom and my mom-in-law. I could eat Thanksgiving dinner every day I think.

Now I'm typing a post instead of cleaning or eating. My daughter is very cute today. I have to put her hair in a clippy now to pull her bangs to the side because they are so long they get in her eyes and bug her. When it first started getting long I did a sprouty ponytail in the middle of her head but now that just looks silly because it's so long. She has torn her toast to shreds and it is all over my living room floor. Silly goose.

This is a boring post.

It's really really cold outside. The windchill was 13 earlier this morning. Right now it my desktop weather says the windchill is 16. Actual temp is 27. Crazy. Just last week it was still getting to 60. I doubt we'll see that again until spring. UGH.

Ok, tummy is growling. going to eat.

No comments: