Friday, November 04, 2005

Out for the evening...

My hubby and I are attending a Marraige Enrichment thingy at our church this evening and tomorrow morning. My mom is coming over to spend the evening with the girls. All parties are excited about the impending evening.


My trainer from Baby Boot Camp did her thing today but will call me with the results after she runs them through some system or something...whatever...I can't wait! I do know that I weighed 146.5. 11.5 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. She actually seemed to thing my body fat measurements looked pretty good and my recovery heart rate was, oh, I can't remember. I thought 180 but I just looked it up and that would be REALLY BAD! So, let's just say I DON'T KNOW!

Well, I better go get ready. The baby napped for 2 hours again today. I'm so happy. She's really doing well as far as going to sleep with out a fight and napping well and waking up well. Now to deal with the night wakings and feedings. Poor kid, she doesn't know what she's in for...but in the long run she'll be so much happier. Sleeping better and getting more rest.

Oh well...I'm going now. I'm so excited about tonight.

BY THE WAY... I now have all 3 of my books. I'll link better in my posts so you can go back to what I'm talking about if you're new. I'll do that tomorrow.

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you truly able to read books? If so, you rock!! When I hear moms reading books, I amazed because I am reading books but reading them a little at a time. I can't imagine being able to read an entire book within a few weeks. Let me know if the books help you out. You inspire me! Isn't this what motehrhood is all about? Inspiring? Bless you!

Stephanie said...

Actually, I don't remember the last time I read an entire book, or even half of one. For the most part I go through and find what applies to my situation (the baby's nightwakings, organizing certain rooms etc...)although I haven't even cracked on of my organizing books yet I PLAN ON IT!

My daughters rooms are completely organized, my kitchen is almost done and my living room is almost done. I've just been so on a roll to get rid of this clutter, it drives me crazy. I spent most of this weekend working on it with my mom and my oldest daughter. (The baby thought she was helping).

I'm trying to follow a daily schedule which will allow for some reading time, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for you sweet comment! BTW...I did my organizing to the sound of CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Hooray!