Thursday, October 27, 2005

20 Minute Naps

Thank the Lord for 20 minute naps. I feel revived for now. The baby went down and 8:20 and I went down at 8:30...at 8:50 she awoke due to some poopers in her diaper (she refuses to sleep if she's poopied...). Now I'm making a list of all the things I have to get done today.

Here's a couple more things to add to my list of things about me.

-I love being on the computer. I can find anyone or anything in a minute. My hubby calls me his Tech Department

-I would love to be a police detective, in another lifetime maybe. My hubby also calls me Detective Stephanie. I always want to investigate things. I notice details. I love Court TV and some of those A&E shows about crime and crime solving.

-I hate making phone calls. If I could live by email or instant messenger I would be perfectly happy.

-I love making lists. I have about a million at a time and I keep consolidating them to a new one. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something I guess.

-Just like Addie, I cannot tell a lie, even if it's a surprise or joke. When I married my hubby my oldest daughter was 7 and still believed in Santa and I could not talk to her about Santa. My youngest will not believe in Santa because I just can't do it.

-Steak - Medium Rare, ALWAYS...and favorite Restaurant=Outback (My hubby calls me a carnivore...)Rockhampton Ribeye, Baked Potato Loaded, Salad/Ranch.

-My 10 year class reunion is this weekend and I can't go. Boo Hoo...I attended Lynchburg Christian Academy (in Lynchburg,Va...Jerry Falwell's School Private School)

-I have attended 4 colleges.

-I have my paralegal certificate but have never used it.

Ok, reading everyone else makes me keep adding to mine. It is kinda fun to do.

Anyway, I'm off to do a couple things on my list. Can you believe I have 5 phonecalls to make...UGH!

I'm downloading more Country music today...Brooks and Dunn, Trisha Yearwood, Wynonna and Reba.

I gotta go.
Bye Ya'll! :-)

No comments: