Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Big Brother Cody

When any of you have the time, visit my brother's website. He just redid it today. I'm so proud of him (shhhh, don't tell him I said that).

He is a Youth Pastor in Burlington, NC at Brookwood Church. Him and his wife Kristina have been through a lot in the recent years trying to conceive a child and then adopting. They have a wonderful story of the adoption's trials and tribulations and then the miracle of my beautiful neice Mia Rene. And, to top it all off, the story of how after my sis-in-law returned to the states after 11 months or so in Guatemala, she found out she's pregnant.

His website is really cool and he has his testimony and a link to a website about Mia's adoption.

www.mooseministries.org in case the links don't work for some reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...I saw it...you are proud eh? Well that does mean a lot. Just wanted you to know that I actually do visit your blog periodically! Gotta keep up w/my lil sis across the country!

Stephanie said...

It's about stinkin time you came and visited my blog. Ha ha...yes, I admit it, i'm proud of you...there, i said it.