Monday, October 10, 2005

Days like this...

I have a problem, actually I have a few.

I don't seem to have a knack for scheduling myself so once I get to a certain point in the day, if I haven't begun doing what needs to be done, I just don't do anything...then it gets to this time of day and...i get a headache and my shoulders hurt because I know I haven't done anything and it's already after 2:00. I come up with these mental blocks of why I can't do this or that and I get stuck in neutral just idling. I made a list this morning of what needs to be done and I don't think I've done one thing. This is something I really hate about myself.

I did extaordinarily well last week keeping everything clean and done. I even exercised 5 days! I want to keep that going. I have plenty of motivation, setting an example for my girls, having a clean home and food when my hubby gets home from a long day...but somehow those things get lost in my mind somewhere until just before it's time for them to get here. I have good days and I have bad days...I just want the good ones to outnumber the bad ones like 6 to 1 instead of being about equal.

It's so frustrating. I'm going to start now and just do it. Then maybe tomorrow won't be like today...no I need to say it like this...TOMORROW WON'T BE LIKE TODAY...and neither will the following day...

here i go

No comments: