Monday, October 24, 2005

Time to wake up

Isn't it funny...I've been so tired and I've been sick the last few days so I've been to tired to write...but I did spend quite a bit of time changing my template, adding my guestmap, moving my blog counter and changing my picture.

Everyone is doing quite a bit better, although this lovely cold that has visited us is still lingering a little. I've started to keep a detailed sleep log for the little one and she woke up 5 times last night. The longest she slept was 3hrs and 30min, which for me felt like a full night sleep...it was just the beginning that she seemed to have a hard time with...I really believe tonight will be better.

I'm about to make breakfast, I'm starving.

I cleaned like a madwoman yesterday...2 hours while my wonderful hubby played with the baby. Thank Goodness. I felt like I had to disinfect the whole place, AND I DID!

We didn't go to church yesterday because my hubby has a hacking cough and stuffy nose and we thought it might be a bit distracting to others if he was coughing and blowing his nose! We watched it over the internet again.

Saturday we took my oldest to cheerleading and it was fun. I love watching her. She's already improved so much and she's just getting better. She stayed with us an extra night this week because her mom went out of town on Saturday and didn't get back until really late....always a good thing for us when she stays extra nights.

Oh yeah, Friday night we had a small surprise party for my mom's birthday...her birthday is on Wednesday. That was fun...me, my 2 girls, my mom and my mom-in-law and the lone man....my hubby. We watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Very cute movie.

Saturday night we had a birthday party for my sis-in-law Rebecca. That was fun too. They have a bunch of kids so it was a lot of fun to see the baby interact with big kids...and I must say, she did pretty well. She also loves her Tia Rebecca so much. She just sat on her lap forever and played.

So, it was quite a busy weekend and I'm glad it's Monday. My baby girl has become obsessed with putting stickers (actually notebook paper reinforcements) on her face. She's been getting them out of the drawer and we would put them on our faces and on hers and now she's finding them all over and trying to stick it to her face. She's so silly.

Well, I better go make food before there is two of us screaming from hunger.

Until later...

No comments: