Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Happy Wednesday

Well, here we are. It's Wednesday already. Today my oldest had a half day of school and is spending the afternoon here before going back to her other mom's. Hooray. Right now she is working on her 6th grade math which even gives me a challenge!

My hubby had a terrible allergy headache so he came home and took two antihistimines and crashed out. He's still asleep.

Baby girl had a pretty good night last night. She only woke up 3 times, part of the reason being that I fell asleep and slept for 2 hours in the chair with her in my arms. She went down at 8:00 and woke up for the day at 7:30. Better than usual! She is down for nap now and has been since 12:40 and it's 1:55 now. I'm so happy about that.

I just made my world famous chicken salad ("world" meaning my hubby and my daughter, oh and me too). Yum yum.

BY THE WAY...here's a new factoid about me (i'm going a little crazy with this one, I guess I have a lot of quirkiness in me)...I have to have mayo on both slices of bread, and lots of it. I don't like mustard and I don't like pepper. I don't like tomatoes but I like everything made from them...

Alright. I'm going no to eat more chicken salad.

No comments: