Monday, October 10, 2005

Is it morning already????

This morning came so fast. 3 times she was up last night, although at the moment, the times of her awakenings escape me. I nursed her all 3 times (shame on me) cuz I was in mid-sleep each time I went. A couple times I didn't even remember getting out of be to go in and then I would wake up in my bed wondering how I got there. She went to bed at 7:00 because she missed her second nap. My hubby and I drove around looking at the Parade of Homes 3 most expensive houses, in the pouring rain no less. Beautiful...then we used the gift card that the volleyball team gave him and we went out to eat.

My mom came over with pictures of her trip to NC. Pics of my niece who is exactly 1 year older than my little one...she turned 2 in August....she's amazingly cute. She was adopted from Guatemala...I will tell that whole story in a later post or you can visit my brother's website at http://www.mooseministries.org/miarene/ They have an AMAZING story of how God works in mysterious ways but how everything works together according to HIS will....basically, My sis-in-law is now 5 1/2 months pregnant after trying for like 8 years. They finally decided to adopt because they were told it was near impossible to conceive...she spent almost a year in Guatemala, away from my brother (her hubby-duh) and with the baby. She arrived back here with my niece at the end of April, they came to visit us at the beginning of June and told us they just found out 3 days before they came that she was pregnant. AMAZING AMAZING....it still blows me away.

Mom also had pictures of her and Petra...they are so cool.

My oldest brother sent pictures of my other niece. She is turning 10 this month. Hard to believe. I remember when she was born and I would watch her on days my sis-in-law had to go to school. I still think of her as being a 2 or 3 year old. The last time we were together was 2 years ago. I miss her. My sis-in-law and my niece are HOPEFULLY moving to California. That's a lot closer to us than Connecticut. My brother would come out this way to. He works and is on the road but he could move his "area" to the midwest or the west. It would be awesome to have them all close. My sis-in-law and my niece would only be 12 hours from us. That's nothing compared to like 30 or 35....Quick flight too if we wanted to fly.

I better get started on breakfast before little one realizes she's hungry. I'm working on feeding her better and not nursing until tonight...if that. She does well not nursing if I just feed her regularly but I still forget and she gets so hungry so I just break down and nurse her so she doesn't have to wait. We'll see how it goes. Sausage, chocolate milk, a banana (or two) and some cheerios...that's the 4 food groups.

She just walked up to me and said in her precious little voice "Hi yee".....OH SHE IS TOOOOO CUTE.

Cya

No comments: